For an account please send email to email@example.com.
- Community Code Repositories (Mercurial)
A number of exciting projects are currently under development at Lannocc Technologies Research, and we would like to open up a number of our internal projects to the community. Stay tuned as we put our code through transition into an open-source license with appropriate developer support tools. Projects now undergoing this process include:
- IOVAR - [README] [INSTALL] [CHANGELOG] - Java and XML toolkit including web shell
- Gen3Linux - Linux service platform
Technology would be slow to advance without support from the local community. Lannocc Technologies participates in the local community in the following ways:
- Billings Linux Users Group - A monthly gathering of Linux users and enthusiasts, hosted by Lannocc Technologies
- Lannocc BillingsLUG Page - Presentations by Lannocc Technologies for the BillingsLUG
- Billings Computing page on Facebook® - Information on local events and views on technology news
Lannocc Technologies makes extensive use of open-source tools and believes in making contributions back to the greater community. The following is a partial list of projects where Lannocc Technologies has contributed development, financial, or other support:
Tools & Platforms
The following list of tools and platforms highlights some of the open source software used and recommended by Lannocc Technologies:
Facebook® is the registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
Gentoo® is the registered trademark of Gentoo Foundation, Inc.
Linux® is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries.
GNU is or is not a registered trademark of Richard Stallman and Free Software Foundation, Inc.